Michael carries on a practice in family law and estate litigation. His family law practice involves division of property, custody, access and support issues. His estate practice includes disputes that arise before and after a will maker passes away.
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Alberta, 2006
- Bachelor of Arts (Sociology), University of Calgary, 2002
Called to the Alberta Bar, 2007 (inactive).
Called to the British Columbia Bar, 2010.
- Canada Bar Association – Family Law Subsection
- Kelowna Bar Association
- Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Editor of the “Family Relationships” section of JP Boyd on Family Law
- Former Chair of the CBA Family Law Subsection for the Okanagan
- Head up our Partner for Life program with Canadian Blood Services
- Vice-Chair of the Okanagan Similkameen Nicola Liberal Riding Association
- Member of RotaryNow! Kelowna
- Board Member of the Continuing Legal Education Society of British Columbia
Michael's Areas of Practice:
It’s not uncommon for disputes to arise when loved ones lose the ability to make decisions on their own, or after they pass away.
Each of our litigation lawyers is experienced in addressing a variety of different issues and different dispute resolution processes.