Lee has practiced as a trial lawyer since 1994 helping people who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents. He has extensive experience assisting those who suffered brain injury, spinal cord injury, orthopedic injuries or significant soft tissue injuries in a motor vehicle accident. He also focuses his practice on assisting clients with wills and estates litigation.
- Bachelor of Laws – University of Saskatchewan 1993
- Bachelor of Arts in psychology with distinction – University of Saskatchewan 1990
Called to the British Columbia Bar, 1994
- British Columbia Bar Association
- Kelowna Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- British Columbia Trial Lawyers Association
- Chairman of the Board; Kelowna Christian School
- President of the YMCA-YWCA of the Central Okanagan.
- Director of Brain Trust Canada
- Director First Baptist Church Kelowna
- Director and Election Readiness Chair Local Provincial Liberal Riding Association
- Minor hockey and baseball coach