Lee Turner is one of the managing partners at Doak Shirreff Lawyers LLP in Kelowna. He joined the firm in 1993 and was called to the British Columbia bar in May 1994. He has practised as a trial lawyer since joining the firm and has extensive experience assisting those who have suffered serious injuries in motor vehicle accidents. He also has an active litigation practice in the areas of employment, estates, public health and administrative law. Lee obtained his education from the University of Saskatchewan, graduating with a Bachelor of Arts with distinction in 1990, and a Bachelor of Laws in 1993. He is a member of the British Columbia Bar Association, the Kelowna Bar Association, the Canadian Bar Association and the British Columbia Trial Lawyers Association. Lee has represented many medical health professionals, business owners, employees, students and others who have been impacted by the mandates and other restrictions imposed under the public health orders of the Provincial Health Officer concerning covid-19 .
- Bachelor of Laws – University of Saskatchewan 1993
- Bachelor of Arts in psychology with distinction – University of Saskatchewan 1990
Called to the British Columbia Bar, 1994
- British Columbia Bar Association
- Kelowna Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- British Columbia Trial Lawyers Association
- Chairman of the Board; Kelowna Christian School
- President of the YMCA-YWCA of the Central Okanagan.
- Director of Brain Trust Canada
- Director First Baptist Church Kelowna
- Director and Election Readiness Chair Local Provincial Liberal Riding Association
- Minor hockey and baseball coach
Lee's Areas of Practice:
It’s not uncommon for disputes to arise when loved ones lose the ability to make decisions on their own, or after they pass away.
Most victims that are injured in a car accident suffer both physical injuries and long-term emotional traumas. These injuries can result in massive ongoing medical expenses and can even...