Lee has practiced as a trial lawyer since 1994 helping people who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents. He has extensive experience assisting those who have suffered brain injury, spinal cord injury, orthopedic injuries or significant soft tissue injuries in a motor vehicle accident. He has conducted trials in both the Provincial Court and the Supreme Court of British Columbia and has also appeared as counsel in the BC Court of Appeal.
I am passionate about ensuring that innocent people who are injured in motor vehicle collisions understand their rights and receive fair treatment and compensation from the insurance companies who represent those who have caused the harm. It can be overwhelming to deal with the pain and suffering and financial losses that often follow a significant motor vehicle collision, let alone having to understand the legal issues and navigate a claim against a large insurance company like ICBC.
My team and I strive to provide excellent customer service and results. We explain each step of the process to you and provide you with a plan and timeline for each stage of your claim. We take the burden of the legal process and dealing with the insurance company off of your shoulders so that you can focus on your recovery.
When I am not in the office or in court, I enjoy spending time with my wife and four children. I also very much enjoy the various athletic pursuits that are available in our community including weightlifting, playing hockey, tennis, golf and skiing to name a few. We are blessed to live in such a beautiful place with so many outdoor activities close by and I do try to take advantage of them whenever possible.
- Bachelor of Laws – University of Saskatchewan 1993
- Bachelor of Arts in psychology with distinction – University of Saskatchewan 1990
Called to the British Columbia Bar, 1994
- British Columbia Bar Association
- Kelowna Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- British Columbia Trial Lawyers Association
- Chairman of the Board; Kelowna Christian School
- President of the YMCA-YWCA of the Central Okanagan.
- Director of Brain Trust Canada
- Director First Baptist Church Kelowna
- Director and Election Readiness Chair Local Provincial Liberal Riding Association
- Minor hockey and baseball coach