Lee has practiced as a trial lawyer since 1994 helping people who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents. He has extensive experience assisting those who suffered brain injury, spinal cord injury, orthopedic injuries or significant soft tissue injuries in a motor vehicle accident. He also focuses his practice on assisting clients with wills and estates litigation and commercial litigation and is part of the firm’s Natural Resources Group.
I am passionate about ensuring that my clients understand their rights and obligations and receive timely, helpful legal advice to navigate their particular situation. I will aim to resolve your legal issues without the need for litigation or trial, but where trial is necessary, I will advocate strongly for your position. My team and I strive to provide excellent customer service and results. We explain each step of the process to you and provide you with a plan and timeline for each stage of the litigation.
When I am not in the office or in court, enjoy spending time with my 4 children. I also very much enjoy the various athletic pursuits that are available in our community including weightlifting, playing hockey, tennis, golf and skiing to name a few. We are blessed to live in such a beautiful place with so many outdoor activities close by and I do try to take advantage of them whenever possible.
- Bachelor of Laws – University of Saskatchewan 1993
- Bachelor of Arts in psychology with distinction – University of Saskatchewan 1990
Called to the British Columbia Bar, 1994
- British Columbia Bar Association
- Kelowna Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- British Columbia Trial Lawyers Association
- Chairman of the Board; Kelowna Christian School
- President of the YMCA-YWCA of the Central Okanagan.
- Director of Brain Trust Canada
- Director First Baptist Church Kelowna
- Director and Election Readiness Chair Local Provincial Liberal Riding Association
- Minor hockey and baseball coach